Mythica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mythica

A text-centered multiplayer rpg game based on forum work. Create your account, create your story, and jump into this world playing through either one of the many storylines or simply completing quests and battling it out with friends.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:21 am

Questing and Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheBoss
Admin
TheBoss

Gold : 142003

Questing and Training Empty
PostSubject: Questing and Training   Questing and Training I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 1:11 am

Hey there!

This lesson will explain the quests and training systems to you.
=============================

Questing is when you select a quest, complete it's requirements, and recieve a reward.
Their are 4 types of quest so far:

Battle Quests- You must complete requirements involving battling another person or npc.
Roleplay Quests- You must roleplay a certain number of posts. The admin will decide i you pass depending on your role play quality.
Book Quests- special quests with special requirements acquired through books.
Mainstream Quests- special, fun quest chains that follow a storyline and grant amazing rewards.

To complete a quest is simple.
All you got to do is:

-complete the quest requirements. (complete dungeon, post this number of times, etc.)
-post a topic in the completed quest forum (Go to quests, then completed quest)
-in that topic, add a link to every topic created to complete your quest.

Questing will also give you addition to your post counts, helping to level up.
Now, remember, to level up you need to train. "Training" is by increasing your post count, which can be done by posting anywhere (replying). A good way to train is to spam.

Spamming means posting the same thing over and over and over just to increase post count.
You can train by spamming by going to "World", then "Center Camp." Make a topic and just spam away.

That's it. Simple, right? Questing and Training 364988687

Back to top Go down
https://mythica.forumotion.com

Questing and Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mythica :: Mythica Forums Home :: ---TUTORIAL--- :: Tutorials-
Jump to: