Mythica
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mythica

A text-centered multiplayer rpg game based on forum work. Create your account, create your story, and jump into this world playing through either one of the many storylines or simply completing quests and battling it out with friends.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:21 am

Rolling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheBoss
Admin
TheBoss

Gold : 140773

Rolling Empty
PostSubject: Rolling   Rolling I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Hey there!!

In mythica, there will be many occasions in which you will have to "roll."
What does this mean? Let's find out!

====================================

When you make a topic, remember that you can reply to it in TWO WAYS.

1) Quick reply- This is the little box at the bottom of the page IN the topic itself. You cannot roll here, but you can use this to spam fast.

2) Reply- This is how you advanced reply. If you scroll down further into the topic, you'll find a button that says "Reply." clicking it will take you to a new page where you have more options and may even preview your post before clicking send.

Rolling means to roll an imaginary die and get a RANDOM outcome. As of right now we only have 6 possible outcomes per roll. To roll, click on REPLY in the appropriate topic (not quick reply). Type in your message if any and scroll down until you see a "dice roll" option. Select "roll" for dice and usually you'll roll once. Then click send.

You'll result in a random number between 1-6. What happens depends on what number you get. For example it may look like this:

-roll.
-if you get lower than three then you die.
-if you get three or higher, you live.

And that's all about rolling.

Back to top Go down
https://mythica.forumotion.com

Rolling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mythica :: Mythica Forums Home :: ---TUTORIAL--- :: Tutorials-
Jump to: